What Prayer Is Not. What Prayer Is.
What Prayer is Not:
1. Me convincing God to see things my way.
2. Me pushing hard enough until God finally gives me what I want.
3. The last resort.
4. Passive Inactivity.
1. Spending time learning God’s character.
2. God turning up the heat so poison rises to the surface.
3. Laying life’s strife at His feet so none of it is on His throne.
4. Driving me out of my mind and into His.
5. Willing surrender.
8. The moments of the day that set life’s course.
9. Speaking God’s Kingdom, God’s will & God’s life as God directs.
10. Being still & knowing He is God.
14. The Greatest Adventure.
15. Never Wasted Time.
16. The only place to go in this world where you can drink of something so refreshing & fulfilling.
17. Gazing at Jesus until I reflect Him.
Child of the One True King, wife to the best man alive, mom to four VERY unique human beings & author of two bestsellers:
The Fall &
with more on the way.
Please join the 30/30 Prayer Challenge